The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has announced that it will implement new FHA single-family loan limits on Jan. 1, 2014, as specified by the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008. The conforming loan amount has been reduced from $417,000 to $365,700 for Chicago and the collar counties. In Rockford, the conforming loan amount will be $339,250. HUD believes implementing lower loan limits is “an important and appropriate step as private capital returns to portions of the market and enables FHA to concentrate on those borrowers that are still underserved.”
Who We Are
Based in Chicago’s Wicker Park, we are a small boutique Real Estate office that is devoted to helping our clients achieve their dreams. We provide the most professional, informative, loyal, and dedicated service in the industry throughout the Chicago-land area & its surrounding suburbs.
As a Roman Realty agent, you are an independent contractor who will be scouting and bidding in the Cook County Foreclosure Auctions.
Who You Are
• Hustler: You’re EXCITED to make money and you come to work fired up & ready to go.
• Ethical: You ALWAYS do the right thing.
• Tech-savvy: You LOVE technology. We want you addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone!!
• Local knowledge: You KNOW the Cook County market like the back of your hand.
What You’ll Need
• A reliable mode of transportation
• A real estate license and willingness to join local MLS
• A smart phone, a laptop, and a GPS
Please email or fax your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.304.1946.